Terms and Conditions of Sale
If you use the services of Pencilji.com, you must agree to the following terms and conditions of sale. In addition you must read our legal notice.
1) The customer accepts that Pencilji.com provides and facilitates an educational marketplace in which General Users, Students, Teachers, and Tutors can sell/ auction off their knowledge to other registered users to help promote learning. Registered users set their own prices for their work and hourly tutoring rates, and in doing so aims to advance educational standards. None of Pencilji.com's assignments, custom research, note, papers, study guides, and tutor lessons are to be passed off as the customer's own or as anyone else's. The customer accepts that under no circumstances is work provided on Pencilji.comís site to be handed in as the customer's own, either in whole or in part. In addition, the customer undertakes not to carry out any unauthorized distribution, display, or resale of the work. The customer agrees to handle the work in a way that fully respects the copyright the Pencilji.comís registered user.
2) The customer acknowledges that if Pencilji.com suspects that any essays or materials are being used for any of the above purposes that Pencilji.com has the right to refuse to carry out work for the person or organization involved.
3) The customer agrees that all views expressed by Pencilji.com and its employees about the use of its service are given as opinions only and do not constitute advice. Equally, the customer accepts that all statements and views expressed by that of Pencilji.com's marketing agents and affiliates are not endorsed by Pencilji.com and may not accurately reflect the policies and regulations of Pencilji.com
4) The customer undertakes to check their university guidelines and regulations before ordering and to fully satisfy themselves of their individual institutions/universities rules, regulations and guidelines. The customer acknowledges that any decision to use Pencilji.com's research service is made on their own initiative and agrees that Pencilji.com is in no way to be held liable for any decision to use its services that may be either contrary or in breach of the customer's institution/university rules, regulations or guidelines.
5) Pencilji.com undertakes to the customer to only sell completely original work, and that they do not own, are not owned by, and will never own, any essay database or essay bank, and that all work will not be resold, or distributed after its completion. Pencilji.com also undertakes that all work will not be placed on any website or database after it has been completed.
6) Pencilji.com users must only upload work (essays, research guides, notes and papers) equivalent A or B grade quality standard - the customer agrees to check and satisfy themselves that this guarantee has been met.
7) The customer agrees that in no way does the A or B grade guarantee constitute a guarantee of the mark awarded to any piece submitted by a customer who has used the services of Pencilji.com, or any guarantee of the customer's final degree mark.
8) The customer undertakes that any decision to rely on Pencilji.com registered members research, notes, study guides, and tutor lessons to an extent that any delay in delivery may cause deadlines to be missed is done so at their own risk, and that Pencilji.com shall incur no liability for any aforesaid lateness in delivery, or non delivery.
9) The customer agrees that once an order is paid for that a Pencilji.com registered member researcher begins work and that the order may not be cancelled.
10) The customer agrees to be bound by Pencilji.comís strict refund policy: All refunds will be honored based upon the sole discretion of each specific party involved in the transaction. Pencilji.com will not be held liable or responsible for any refund not honored or paid between each specific party involved in any transaction taken via Pencilji.comís services. Pencilji.com will provide mediation services to help remedy the problem if they deem it necessary.
11) The customer accepts that Pencilji.com provides all services subject to availability and that they are provided strictly as academic support and as such do not constitute professional advice.
12)The customer agrees that whilst ever effort is made by registered members of Pencilji.com to ensure that all work is completely accurate and fully custom written that inaccuracies may from time to time occur and that Pencilji.com and all employees, will not be held responsible, bar free amendments, and a discretionary discount for these.
13) The use of Pencilji.comís service is fully confidential and Pencilji.com undertakes not to disclose the details of customerís identities or their orders to any third parties.
14) Both parties agree that these terms and conditions are intended to be legally binding.
Pencilji.com Processing fee:
Pencilji.com, as a product of CoreBrick, will charge a processing fee on all transactions taken place through our services.
Pencilji.com Ė Share your Knowledge and earn MONEY.
We rely on your honesty to assure us you will use our services for legitimate purposes. None of Pencilji.comís registered members work is to be passed off as your own, nor is it to be reproduced either in whole or in part. This is a breach of copyright and also constitutes plagiarism. Before ordering you must fully investigate your university guidelines to ensure that you do not infringe them. If Pencilji.com suspects its services are being used for plagiarism or other cheating we will refuse to supply them to the suspected party. Pencilji.com is a product name of CoreBrick. All rights reserved. All trademarks and icons are of the property of CoreBrick.